Give your worn, faded, or damaged safety surfacing new life with our safety surface repair and safety surface resealing services.
From playgrounds to water parks and sports centers to aquatic centers, we can brighten, renew, repair, and extend the life of your safety surfacing.
safety surface repair
Although poured-in-place surfacing is resilient, damage can happen. When it does, we can help with our safety surface repair service.
- We can often complete a repair with little or no visible seam.
- If matching your existing surfacing is not possible, we will work with you to create a design or color scheme that complements it.
safety surface resealing
Exposure to the elements can take its toll on your poured-in-place surfacing. If not properly maintained, the binder will break down leaving your safety surface looking tired and at risk for damaging erosion. Our safety surface resealing service remedies this with the application of a top coat that:
- Renews your safety surface.
- Brightens colors.
- Reinforces areas where the binder has worn away.
- Extends the life of your surface.